Custom Branding is not availalbe in Kopano implementation

I have installed the Mattermost as a plugin to Kopano collaboration server.
It is from kopano’s repo.

I cannot get the Custom Brandng menu to show up.
There is no System Console > Customization > Custom Branding
I have set “TeamSettings”: {
“EnableCustomBrand”: true,
in the confgi.json file.

Can anyone tell me if I’m missing something or is possibly blocked in the Kopano?

Thanks

Hi @Saylrman64!

Thank you for reaching out. To give you the best help we can, could you review this web page and send us the relevant logs, server version, etc. so we can diagnose this issue? If you have any questions about where to find this information I’m happy to walk you through it.

@Saylrman64 - I’m not very familiar with Kopano’s things, but Custom branding was an Enterprise Edition feature until it was recently moved to Team Edition in Mattermost v5.0 (released on June 16th).

So my best guess is Kopano may be using an earlier version of Mattermost that does not yet have Custom Branding in Team Edition.

Hello everyone,

what we at Kopano is doing is just taking the release archives of Mattermost and packing them up in Deb and rpm files, packages for 5.0 are available since this morning (this is an automated and staged process).

My guess would also be that @Saylrman64 is maybe still on an older version. If not let me know and I can have a look.

It looks like they are using version 4.10
From the mattermost.log: Current version is 4.10.0 (4.10.1/Fri Jun 1 19:16:17

Thank you for your reply and I will stop looking for the feature.