Welcome to the Mattermost discussion forums! This site is for asynchronous discussion related to all versions of Mattermost and the Mattermost open source project. To foster a safe and inclusive environment, participants in this forum must comply with the Mattermost Code of Conduct.
Before posting a question, please take the following steps:
- Search the web using your preferred search engine first. We have an extensive community that spans numerous websites and there is a good chance someone has already solved your problem.
- Check the list of frequently asked questions that answers many of the most common questions and concerns people from our community have.
If these don’t solve your problem, create a new topic in the appropriate category and wait for someone to respond. Keep in mind, this is a community forum with people all over the world, so you might have to wait a while for someone to answer; you can make this process faster by providing as much detail as possible in your initial post to make it easier for others to help you.
Here are some of the more popular categories you can post topics to:
- Troubleshooting - Get help with problems encountered while deploying and administering a Mattermost server
- Developer Discussion - Discuss anything related to contributing code, using the Mattermost API, or other topics related to software development.
- Integrations and Apps - Discuss Apps, plugins, slash commands, and other custom Mattermost integrations.
- Feature Ideas - Discuss ideas for new features and give feedback on new implementations.
- General Questions - Questions and discussion that doesn’t fall under any other specific category.
The Mattermost community has extensive resources to help you on your Mattermost journey via robust documentation, extensive community support, and professional support services.
Here are some additional resources to help you get the most out of Mattermost:
- Get Help With Mattermost - Connect with the Mattermost community to get help with anything related to your Mattermost journey.
- Documentation - Get help deploying, administering, and using Mattermost.
- Developers - Learn about all of the ways to contribute to Mattermost or integrate and extend Mattermost via Apps, plugins, the API, and more.
- Contribute - Discover all the ways to get involved in making Mattermost better.
- Community - Find channels to connect with the Mattermost community.