[SOLVED] User online notification is very badly done and needs to change

So, notifying about users being online is a bit of a nightmare. It’s not like in classical chats, where you have a list of users that are currently online, and this is very confusing. What about changing it? It’d be really cool to be able to identify who’s currently online.

Hi @sokoow,

Thanks for your suggestion!

We have this ticket to include the status of a user. Is this what you’re looking for?

Yes, kind of. My users are constantly complaining that it’s very difficult to identify who’s online. Classical chat engines have a user list that just is composed of users that are online, if you know what I mean. It’d be cool to have a foldable side panel that would just show you users that are receiving keep-alives or whatever you have there to indicate that user was seen X seconds ago.

Thanks for looking into that :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback @sokoow!

If the above linked ticket doesn’t quite fit your needs, feel free to create a feature suggestion on our forum where it can be up-voted by you and others to increase it’s popularity.

I’ll close this issue off for now but please let us know if you have any other questions!