thank you for your answer.
let me explain it differently, i’ve been running mattermost-server, MPNS, and my own mattermost-android-app v1.8 successfully for a year now. push messages also work great.
when i compiled mattermost-mobile 1.8 i had a similar problem that push-notifications didn’t work, someone from the community helped me. and we found out that in the session log of the web interface my android app was only marked as “Android” but not as “Android-Native”. with this sign, we found a small bug in my andorid app configuration with support.
now i tried to build the mattermost app v1.13 again (i updated server and MPNS as well) and i failed again because of the same bug, but i can’t remember what we did.
my old android-app v1.8 (which is also marked as “Android-Native”) also works with the new servers, but not the new build v1.13