Mattermost, Inc.

Mattermost upgrade guide

Good morning,

I would like to know if an upgrade guide could exist for upgrading Mattermost. Concretely in this case, I need to upgrade it from 4.10.3.

In this Mattermost instance I wanted to upgrade, we are using Janus and the videocalls integracion with Mattermost. The one documented by Mattermost some time ago… I know this feature of videocalls has evolved and that now the Mattermost video call with Janus and so it’s discontinued. But even being discontinued still works?. Or a new method is recommended?. For multiple people videoconferences are running Jitsi on premise. Can it be integrated with Jitsi in a stable way?. What is it recommended in this sense?.

By the way, I would be very thankful if you could point me to a UPGRADE.txt or similar in order to know if databases should be upgraded too when upgrading version… if some Mysql version or newer is required… etc etc…

Best regards,

Our upgrade guide is here: https://docs.mattermost.com/administration/upgrade.html. Our supported server versions include v5.19 and later versions.

1 Like

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for your answer. I’ll take a look at this guide in order to see the best way of upgrading Mattermost :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!
Cheers!