We are currently investigating an issue with AD/LDAP sync in Mattermost v4.4.1 where some users get deactivated after the sync runs.
If you have upgraded and are experiencing an issue, please provide the following information to help troubleshoot the issue.
- Please attach your LDAP settings from config.json with the username/password removed. If you don’t feel comfortable posting it here, you can private message @jasonblais instead.
- What AD/LDAP server and version are you using? For example,
Active Directory on Windows Server 2016
- What errors do you see in the server logs?
- Please send an example user from your system by using the
ldapsearchcommand on your LDAP server. You can private message @jasonblais.
- Do you have SAML login enabled? If you do, have you set
Enable Synchronizing SAML Accounts With AD/LDAPin System Console > SAML 2.0 to true or false?