Matter Most Admin User K8 Deployment

Summary

Deploed Matter Most follwing Matter Most guide for Kunernetes. Used NGINX as ingress amd able to get to my container and run matter most commands. However, I do not have my credemtial to login to GUI. How can I get them? Does an admin account create by default?

Steps to reproduce

Deploy K8 Matter Most.
Kubectl exec -it nginx-“your#” -n mattermost /bin/sh

Try to find user name password or setup admin user to working MM URL.

Expected behavior

Be able to have documentation on admin logon.

Observed behavior

Can not find MM documentation or how to create or retrieve credentials… or rest of needed.

I believe that this may be of use to you, if you still cannot access or resolve your issue, please let me know and I’ll be more than happy to continue to provide support.
This is directly from the Mattermost Documentation:

If the System Admin leaves the organization or is otherwise unavailable, you can use the command-line interface to assign the system_admin role to an existing user. In the /opt/mattermost directory, type sudo -u mattermost bin/mattermost roles system_admin {user-name}, where {user-name} is the username of the person with the new role. For more information about using the command-line interface, see Command Line Tools.
The user needs to log out and log back in before the system_admin role is applied.