LDAP in the open source version

Is there anything that can prevent me from implementing LdapInterface myself? I was wondering if the license has something.

Mattermost is an open source alternative to proprietary SaaS messaging and you’re welcome to modify it as you wish under its open source licenses.

If you’re offering a modified version to others, you need to remove the Mattermost brand, since the brand is trademarked.

Hi! Have you actually developed an LDAP component for Mattermost? We are very interested in it! :slight_smile:

Regards
Tobias

Hey!

Any news on that?

I would be interested also.

Best,
Frank

I also interested in it !

Hi,

I have initiated a project to allow LDAP authentication on Mattermost Team Edition, without using Gitlab. This module uses a Oauth PHP server to link LDAP to Mattermost.

If you are interested by the project you can download it from my Github repo : https://github.com/Crivaledaz/Mattermost-LDAP

I have implemented this module for my company to use LDAP with Mattermost and we have been using it for a few weeks. I will be happy to answer your questions about this module. Please do not hesitate to give me your feedbacks.

Regards,

Crivaledaz

@Crivaledaz interesting project, thanks for sharing it!

@jasonblais could you perhaps add it to the integration page?