Is it possible to integrate Mattermost in existing web application?

We are developing web application and seeking a solution for Chat functionality. We want to include the chat or instant message functionality in our web application. Will it be possible that Mattermost can be integrated in our application to serve Chat functionality.

Is your web application a react app? If so you could possibly do it. If not, you could iframe it but that would be an ugly solution

@jrock2004 Appreciate your feedback. No my app is being developed using Angular JS 2. Is there any way we have API which we can invoke. If you can expore more on this iframe solution that will be great using Angular JS.

You can integrate Mattermost into custom web apps using the Mattermost JavaScript Driver.

Mattermost server APIs are 100% accessible, anything Mattermost builds in its web client users the server REST APIs, and we give you the same driver we use to build your own custom web apps.

Thanks for the reply. I will try to use this Javascript driver team edition to integrate into my application if it suits will go for enterprise edition.

@it33 Is it possible for you to provide me any link which give step by step guideline for integrating Mattermost into web application for DEV environment.

I have few more queries for Mattermost integration

1. Is it possible to have global search of the header as well as content of discussion even though the person who is searching it is not part of any channels ?
  2. How to remove member from specific channel ?
  3. How to merge two channels if both the channels are discussing about same thing ?
  4. How to search via Last feed ? Means the what is last feed for particular channel how to get it ?
  5. What is the Maximum file size that can be attached ?
  6. What is Database used to store ? If its MYSQL is there any service exposed to get the records ?
  7. If I want to change some functionality will it be possible ?

I have few more queries for Mattermost integration

1. Is it possible
    to have global search of the header as well as content of discussion
    even though the person who is searching it is not part of any channels ?

2. How to remove member from specific channel ?

3. How to merge two channels if both the channels are discussing about same thing ?

4. How to search via Last feed ? Means the what is last feed for particular channel how to get it ?

5. What is the Maximum file size that can be attached ?

6. What is Database used to store ? If its MYSQL is there any service exposed to get the records ?

7. If I want to change some functionality will it be possible ?

Have you ever found a solution to this or answers to your questions? I have been tasked with trying to implement Mattermost into an Angular app I am working with and there is really no documentation for the javascript driver with regards to implementing into Angular. Since it is a node module it isnt inherently included the same as bower components are.