When logging in the first time using AD credentials, a new account is not created.
- Currently evaluating E20 on Ubuntu 18.04 server.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup AD authentication and verfied that it does bind to AD and can sync users.
- Login for the first time using an AD account.
AD account logins for first time and creates account then continues with login.
- Login Results in invalid username or password.
- No entries in log.
- The AD server does register a successful login for AD account.
Found way to make it work, but is required for each new user:
- First create an email account for users.
- Login as user then goto “Account Settings”, “Security”, “Sign-in Method”.
- Then change to AD and enter credentials.
- From this point AD authentications works for user.