Desktop Notifications are not showing up in Firefox 43 and Firefox 45 on Centos 6. Installed Mattermost 3.5.1 to Centos 7. Websockets connecting properly and it gets sent in real time.
Steps to reproduce
- Log in to Mattermost
- Allow Notifications for site
- Change tabs
- Have someone message the channel,
- No notifications pop up.
Since websockets are set up properly, the notifications should pop up whenever someone messages a user.
- No pop ups are shown when someone messages another user
- Notification.permission == “granted” in the web browser console
- Attached image as proof that websockets work fine.