Community Design Meeting: Folded Reply Threads
We are hosting our very first community design meeting! The topic is folded reply threads, our #1 uservoice request.
March 7th, 2019, 10:00 San Francisco time / 13:00 Toronto time / 18:00 London time
How to join:
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/9887460965
- Or iPhone one-tap on US: +16699006833,9887460965# or +14086380968,9887460965#
- [5 mins] Introductions of Mattermost team, review of agenda.
- [10 mins] Review of use cases, with Q&A for additional use cases from meeting participants.
- [15 mins] Review of proposed design approach.
- [20 mins] Open discussion for outstanding design questions. E.g.
- How do folded replies, as proposed in the spec, work in permalink view, or when jumping to a post from search?
- How to ensure people have the appropriate level of mentions and notifications and hence do not miss replies?
- Should we allow users to expand the reply thread in the center channel, or only show reply threads in the right-hand side?
- [5 mins] Actions & decisions
- [5 mins] Review of next steps, meeting ends
For any questions, let us know!