Channel loss on reconnection

Hello !

I have this problem:
When connecting my mattermost application under Windows, the public channels don’t appear anymore, I have to add them again by hand and the same for the private channels except that I can’t add them manually because they don’t appear in the list. To counter this, I am forced to ask another person to remove me from the group to add me again.
I am not the only one in this case.
I didn’t see this problem via the mobile application.

Do you have an idea ?

Thank

N.B. Sorry for the mistakes

What Mattermost server version are you on?

Version de Mattermost : 5.19.0

Version du schéma de la base de données : 5.19.0

Base de données : mysql

Are you on webapp or desktop app?

thank you for you response i am on desktop app

Which version of the desktop app are you using?

version 4.3.2

Hi there @gudbes, I tried testing this but couldn’t replicate it so far :frowning: You mentioned this happens when you connecting your Mattermost application, do you mean when you first start up the app, or did you mean if the internet got disconnected while using Mattermost and upon reconnecting you were not a member of any channel anymore?

Also, the next time this happens, could you try clicking on the ‘View’ dropdown and selecting ‘Clear Cache and Reload’? As it’s not affecting the mobile applications (the channel memberships should be shared across clients) I suspect it might be something with the Windows app specifically.

Hello and thank you for your response.

I have updated mattermost server to the latest version and for the moment I have no more problems :confused: I’ll keep an eye on it and get back to you if the problem comes back.

Thank you, anyway, for the time you took to help me with my problem.