Apple iOS Application Submision

Hi there we’re currently experimenting with Mattermost, and we tried to push our own version of the app to Apple store but unfortunately they declined it using this message:

To resolve this issue, please revise your app to implement all of the following precautions:

• Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users
  • A method for filtering objectionable content
  • A mechanism for users to flag objectionable content
  • A mechanism for users to block abusive users
  • The developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content

My experience is from the Mac App Store but I don’t expect it to be different for iOS:

That’s normally the easiest way; you upload once and select the option for all countries. You’ll probably want to add localization for major languages, but you aren’t required to.
If you know some feature needs to be different or removed to conform to the market (not all possible reasons are legal matters), there’s no impediment to unchecking that one country and making a separate product for just that market. I’m guessing it needs a slightly different name but perhaps since they’re both “yours” Apple will allow the duplicate (I’ve not had to do this). You do it all from the same place. One of the sections of the Developers area is for what countries you make the app available. You can check on or off if you want to make it available. Make sure the app is active income or If you are selling the app, he currency conversion is built into that same area. They also offer translation services if it’s important to have your app show up in different languages. This is what I think so.
Thanks
Regards
Samuel