I’m realitively new to Mattermost, and I couldn’t find anything about this on the forums here which matched up with my issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I cannot attach any files through the app, however, through the web portal, everything works fine.
The Server is configured to allow attachments up to 50MB using Local file storage as a back end.
Troubleshooting Steps Taken
- Validated folder permission and Mattermost’s ability to write to the folder
- Validated uploads still work through the Web interface
- Attempted multiple file types through the app
- Mattermost Android App (from play store)
- Android 9
- App Version 1.28.0 (Build 268)
- Server version 5.17.0 (Build 5.17.1)
- On Ubuntu Server 16.04.5